Healthcare Assistant – Healthcare Support Worker Full Time
Interperm Healthcare is looking for a Healthcare Assistant – Healthcare Support Workers, to fill positions in a Care and Nursing Home based in Bristol.
Candidate with a minimum of 6 months experience who would be happy working in a team or independently, ideally qualified to Health & Social Care level 2 or relevant experience considered.
Alternatively candidates with gaps in experience or qualifications maybe eligible for free training to increase chances of employment. Please enquire with job application with the advertised post.
As a Care Assistant you will be involved in meeting the needs of a variety of individuals. You will need to be caring and attentive with skills that are necessary to build strong and trusting relationship with people. It is also important that you work well within a team as you will be working alongside other members of staff.
What we need from you:
• Supporting Residents throughout your shift.
• Medication calls for the people you support.
• Assist the people you support with all aspects of personal care such as washing, shaving and oral hygiene, toileting and updating records.
• Helping with feeding.
• Perform light housekeeping activities.
• Ensuring that the people you support are comfortable and very well cared for at all times.
• Passionate about providing high quality care.
• Minimum of six months experience of working in the care sector
• Reliable, punctual and flexible.
• Caring and polite.
• Well-rounded verbal and written communication skills.
• Evidence of Eligibility to work in the UK.
The candidate will be able to cover Full-time hours covering shifts; 8 am – 2 pm or 2 pm – 7 pm + paid breaks and employee benefits package. The rate of pay is £8 per hour.
In return for working with Sugarman Health & Wellbeing we will provide you with the following benefits:
• We pay £8.00 – £8.50 per hour for Day Shifts.
• We pay £8.50 – £9.00 per hour for Night Shifts.
• Double time payments for Bank Holiday Work.
• 23 days paid holiday per year.
• Pension scheme.
• Monthly Staff Newsletter.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience for this role please apply today. All positions with Interperm Healthcare will require the an up to date DBS certificate.
Please send an up to date CV and short cover letter to email@example.com. Contact us on Tel: 0800 246 1588.