Interperm Healthcare are seeking to appoint Registered General Nurses & Mental Health Nurses Band 5/6 in London. We provide professional standards of care to Institutions who deliver and coordinate regulated care activities to individuals who suffer from mental health, complex needs, learning disabilities, physical disability and clinical support needs.
Applications from overseas welcomed with support with NMC registration.
Nature of the Role
We require staff with significant previous experience working in Nursing Homes, Private Care Homes, Learning Disability functions and a variety of other settings. Must demonstrate a commitment to personal development and have a caring and professional approach as well as be reliable with the ability to build solid working relationships.
- RGN Qualified & NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council)
- Caring & compassionate with an outstanding clinical track record
- Passionate about delivering outstanding care to older people
- Excellent organisation & leadership skills
- Effective communication skills
- Quality is driven by a desire to continually improve yourself & our services
- Market competitive rates of pay.
- Specialist dementia training and support from our internal staff and award-winning, university-accredited providers.
- Full library of interactive learning resources from most providers for personal & professional development
- A range of other benefits and recognition for good performance
We require a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and we are an equal opportunities employer. Please apply with a copy of your CV and Cover Letter to the email address provided. Thank you for considering a position at Interperm Healthcare.