Pre-Registered Nurse with CBT working towards OSCE United Kingdom
- Do you want to live and work in the UK?
- Have you achieved the NMC English requirement 6/ Grade B (IELTS or OET)
- Are you an Overseas Nurse who has applied to the Nursing Midwifery Council or do you have a Decision letter?
- Have you completed the NMC Test of Competence?
- Are you looking to achieve your Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE)?
- Would you like to practice as a Registered General Nurse (RGN) and work towards a permanent contract?
We have the opportunity for you!
We are relocating overseas nurses who have achieved the NMC English requirement (IELTS or OET) and who have applied to the Nursing Midwifery Council or successfully completed Part 1 of the NMC Test of Competence CBT to join us a Pre-Registration Nurse to work in the UK.
- Currently have active registration overseas
- Ideally completed part 1 of the NMC Test of Competence (CBT)
- Achieved the NMC English requirement (IELTS or OET)
- Over one-year Nursing experience preferable
The Ideal Candidate
- Works well in a team environment
- Is kind, compassionate and empathetic to patient needs
- Understanding and shows empathy towards others
- Willing to learn and committed to the role
- Tier 2 Visa sponsorship leading to 3 year working Visa
- Support your learning and development throughout the process
- Full support provided to those looking to relocate
If successful at interview, you will be offered a long-term contract as a Pre-Registration Nurse (Band 3) progressing to a permanent contract as a Qualified RGN (Band 5) once registered with the NMC.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00 to £36,500.00 /year pending on experience.